BAGS SUSPENSION - VW
BAGS SUSPENSION - VW
As a refreshing alternative to the current market, whereby many existing kits are made by designing an airbag around a coilover damper, we designed our BAGS Suspension dampers around our air bag design. This means that our BAGS Suspension Packs are the result of a pioneering design process, with dampers MADE to work in perfect harmony with air suspension, not made to work with a coil spring. This way of engineering and design is something that will help our products stand out in ways of customer & car safety with unbeatable quality and performance.
- 32-point Dampening Adjustment (Rebound setting of the damper, hard to soft)
- Camber PillowBall Top Mount. Allows adjustment from +2.5 to -2.5 degree of front camber. (Platform dependant)
- DBT - Dual Bearing Technology. Improves performance, avoids any premature wear and enhances the longevity of the top mount bearings. Also reduces and silences RNV's (Road Noise Vibrations)
- Threaded Damper Bodies (Height Adjustable Dampers via the hub mount)
- Double Bellow Airbag Design. Engineered and designed for front and rear axle load ratings. Airbags are selected for each kit to match the vehicle correctly.
- Stainless Steel front strut braided leader lines as standard. (Platform dependant)
- High Performance Monotube Dampers.
- No modifications required for installation.
- Unrivalled Ride Quality, as well as lift/drop range.
- Huge catalogue of all spares, replacement and serviceable parts!
- Front and Rear BAGS Suspension dampers & airbags. Platform specific.
- Fully hand assembled & tested, ready to install.
- Choice of airline fittings, 1/4 or 3/8 PTC.
- Full Mounting Hardware Pack, if required.
- Dampening Adjustment Knobs.
- C-Spanners for locking collars.
- 12 Months Full Manufacturers Warranty.
- Installation Tutorial & Registration Info.
- Full Post-Install Support.
Please note that some BAGS Suspension kits are made to order, so please expect a standard lead time of 3-4 weeks to allow for the manufacturing of your kit.